If you are looking for a fantastic golf & RV package, a beautifully maintained campground for a family get away in your RV or travel trailer Sage Hills is a perfect destination
RV Office Hours- 9 am to 5 pm
RV Office Phone- (509) 349-2088
Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort is ideally located in the heart of the Columbia Basin, just 15 miles south of Moses Lake. Sage Hills offers an excellent 18 hole championship golf course with 42 Big RV sites that are level, full hookup (water, electric, & sewer) and Free Wi-Fi. The 19th Hole Bar & Grill on site for great casual dining.
If you are looking for a fantastic golf & RV package, a beautifully maintained campground for a family get away in your RV or travel trailer Sage Hills is a perfect destination. Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort has facilities to handle family reunions, travel club get together, and company outings or retreats. A recreation building and picnic area is available for the use of registered guests.
Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort is centrally located to great areas for hunting, fishing, or just sight seeing. The Columbia Basin area has it all. The Columbia Basin Wildlife Refuge, the Slip & Slide Water Park in Moses Lake. Mardon Resort & Potholes State Park offer access to great fishing areas. The Gorge Amphitheater is within an hour’s drive, numerous wineries, breweries, and “fresh markets” make this a vacation Paradise.
RV Park Rates
|RV Site||Starting from $46.35* Sun -Thurs|
|RV Site||Starting from $51.50* Fri & Sat|
|30 Days:||Starting at $515.00* – $566.50*||.|
*Rates include (2) occupants over the age of 16 per site.
**Check in & out time is 2:00 PM $5.00 Per extra person
RV Park Map & Policies
Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort offers over 42 level Big Rig RV sites with full hookups (water, electric and sewer), and free WiFi. Guests of the RV park receive special pricing on greens fees and/or cart rental.
Reservations can be made by calling the RV Office or from our Reservations Page. Our friendly staff looks forward to assisting you to make your stay at Sage Hills memorable. We will try to accommodate site requests but we cannot guarantee specific sites.
By entering the resort you are accepting our rules and regulations and agree to abide by all park rules enacted by Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The camper who registers for the site is responsible for seeing that all his/her party know and agree to abide by all the rules.
- Full payment due at the time of reservation
- We will try to satisfy your site requests, we are not able to guarantee site numbers.
- Open fires are not allowed. Only propane fire pits are allowed. Adult supervision must be present at all times.
- All quest not listed in your RV reservation, must register at the office. Each additional quest are subject to an additional $10 per day per person.
- One vehicle allowed per site. A vehicle tag will be provided, and must be hung from mirror. Any additional vehicles/trailers must be kept in the parking lot and are subject to $10 per day, per additional vehicle/trailer.
- Daily guest must vacate the property by 10 pm.
- Golf carts are not available for personal use, nor are they allowed to stay at your RV site at any time.
- Monthly Resort guest must check with the RV office for monthly rates.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Pets are always to be leashed outside your RV. Pets are NEVER to be left unattended outdoors. Pet owners are responsible for any damage to property or other people/animals.
- Breed of dogs that are not allowed are as follows: Pit Bull, Rottweiler and Doberman’s. on all other dogs there is a weight limit of no more than 45#.
- A fee of one day stay will be charged if cancellation occurs more than 14 days prior to the reservation date.
- Any cancellations within 14 days prior to reservation date is non refundable.
- Holiday weekends require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Any cancellations for Holiday stay are non refundable.