If you are looking for a fantastic golf & RV package, a beautifully maintained campground for a family get away in your RV Sage Hills is the perfect destination
RV Office Phone- (509) 349-2603 option 2
Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort is ideally located in the heart of the Columbia Basin, just 15 miles south of Moses Lake. Sage Hills offers an excellent 18 hole championship golf course with 42 Big RV sites that are level, full hookup (water, electric, & sewer) and Free Wi-Fi. The Grill at Sage Hills is on site for great casual dining.
If you are looking for a fantastic golf & RV package, a beautifully maintained campground for a family get away in your RV or travel trailer Sage Hills is a perfect destination. Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort has facilities to handle family reunions, travel club get together, and company outings or retreats.
Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort is centrally located to great areas for hunting, fishing, or just sight seeing. The Columbia Basin area has it all. The Columbia Basin Wildlife Refuge, the Slip & Slide Water Park in Moses Lake. Mardon Resort & Potholes State Park offer access to great fishing areas. The Gorge Amphitheater is within an hour’s drive, numerous wineries, breweries, and “fresh markets” make this a vacation Paradise.
RV Park Rates
|Starting from $60.00 Sun -Thurs
|Starting from $65.00 Fri & Sat
|“The hill/pond” $650.00
|“The Resort” $725.00
*Rates include (2) occupants All sites include Water, Sewer, Electric, trash and WIFI
**Check in time 1:00 PM & out time is 2:00 PM .
RV Park Map & Policies
Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort offers over 42 level Big Rig RV sites with full hookups (water, electric and sewer), and free WiFi.
Reservations can be made by calling the RV Office or from our Reservations Page. Our friendly staff looks forward to assisting you to make your stay at Sage Hills memorable. We will try to accommodate site requests but we cannot guarantee specific sites.
By entering the resort you are accepting our rules and regulations and agree to abide by all park rules enacted by Sage Hills Golf & RV Resort. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The camper who registers for the site is responsible for seeing that all his/her party know and agree to abide by all the rules.
- Check in at 2pm and Check out time is 1pm. Early check-in is available upon request. Contact resort prior to arrival for site availability.
- We will try to satisfy your site requests, we are not able to guarantee site numbers.
- Open fires are not allowed. Only propane fire pits are allowed. Propane pits may be rented at the RV office. Adult supervision must be present at all times.
- One vehicle allowed per site. A vehicle tag will be provided, and must be hung from mirror. Any additional vehicles/trailers must be kept in the parking lot and are subject to $10 per day, per additional vehicle/trailer.
- Golf carts are not available for personal use, nor are they allowed to stay at your RV site at any time. (Exception for Stay and Play Packages).
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Pets are always to be leashed outside your RV. Pets are NEVER to be left unattended outdoors. Pet owners are responsible for any damage to property or other people/animals.
- Breed of dogs that are not allowed are as follows: Pit Bull, Rottweiler or Doberman’s. Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other dogs or guests, and not properly controlled by their owner will be subject to removal from the resort. Please use pet area and pick up after your pet.
- No Tents are permitted in the resort
- Holidays require of minimum of 3 days stay.
- Any cancellations for Holiday stay may be subject to a fee of one day.